Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

last homework

I have learned a lot of useful qualitative research methods from this course. The most loved one for me is the Zotero; honestly, I have not used all the methods taught in class, and all I have been using mostly is Zotero while working on literature review of my research. I learned refworks at the very first quater of my degree, but I could not fully understand how it works. However, this Zotero works perfect for me. Even it needs Firefox to operate, it is way worth to spend a minute to download it, and have a chance to be introduced to the whole lot different world from where I was typing all single references. The tools for analizing data seem so helpful to keep the data in effective way, and I could not be doubtful for them to be so useful for my data in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment